22bet brings joy with M-Pesa and Airtel to Kenyans
What a great start to the weekend, 22Bet announced today that they have successfully obtained a license to operate in the Kenyan market. What does this mean to you as a online betting player?
Well, to begin with, you can now make use of two 22Bet’s newly added payment methods; M-Pesa and Airtel!
22bet has optimized the registration process for Kenyan customers and to register with 22bet and get your own account, just follow these simple instructions:
- Click here to access the Kenyan 22bet platform
- Click on “Registration”
- Enter your mobile number and click “Send SMS”
- Enter the confirmation code received via SMS
- Click “Register”
You now have your own 22bet login and are now ready to make a deposit to your 22bet account and start betting on your favorite sports. Do not forget to get your amazing Welcome bonus that 22bet offers.
Get your 22bet bonus
If you’re looking for a generous welcome bonus offer, make sure you get the 15 000 KES bonus on your first deposit.
- Register your account by clicking here
- Make a successful deposit of a minimum 100 KES (to get the full bonus the deposit amount required is 15 000 KES)
- And done! You are ready to place your bets and start winning
22bet and M-Pesa equals simplicity
All Kenyan sports betting players loves M-Pesa. Why? Because it’s fast, easy and reliable. 22bet has integrated M-Pesa as a payment method to make your betting journey a lot better.
How do I deposit with M-Pesa? Follow these instructions and you’re all set:
- Bring up the M-Pesa menu on your mobile phone
- Choose ‘pay bill’
- Fill in the number provided by 22bet
- Fill in your 22bet account number or username
- Fill in amount you want to deposit
- Enter your M-Pesa pin number and press send
It doesn’t get easier than that. You will also receive a confirmation SMS of your transaction to keep track of your spending.
Can I use Airtel at 22bet?
Of course! Airtel is the second big payment solution that 22bet has added to their arsenal since they obtained their Kenyan betting license.
How do I use Airtel to deposit?
I’m glad you asked, just follow these instructions and your 22bet account will have funds in no time:
- Log in to your Airtel Money account on your mobile phone
- Select “Make Payments”, then “Pay Bill”, then “others”
- Enter the 22bet Business name
- Fill in the amount you want to deposit
- Enter your Airtel Money pin code
- Enter the reference as 22bet
- Click send
Just like M-Pesa, you’ll receive a confirmation SMS from Airtel. You might need to refresh you 22bet page to see your funds in your balance.
Alternative deposit methods at 22bet
If you by any chance wouldn’t want to use M-Pesa or Airtel Money to fund your 22bet account, you can use alternative methods like:
- And many more!
If you need assistance with a deposit, don’t hesitate to contact the 22bet customer support centre.
The amazing 22bet App
22bet iOS app
If you rather play on the app instead of straight in your browser, you can download the app straight from the website.
22bet Android app
If you’re like us, you prefer Android devices. Luckily 22bet also offers an app available for Android phones. You can download the 22bet Android app straight from their website.
Our 22bet Review
If you still want to read more about 22bet and their services, click here to read our in depth review.